The powerful “aqoPFM” water heaters are designed for the generation of large quantities of hot water. The hot water is heated in the continuous flow mode. By using responsive regulator valves, large differential pressures are reduced, among other things, and very low network return flow temperatures are achieved. With optional heat transfer performance, the aqoPFM is suitable for use in single and multi-family homes. The aqoPFM is a very economical replacement for especially infrequently used warm water tanks with high standby losses, such as those used in schools and other public buildings.
- No heat loss compared to hot water tanks
- High drinking water hygiene thanks to the flow principle
- Economic district heating network operation due to low return line temperatures
- Instant hot water withdrawal
- Exact control of hot water temperature
- Silent operation